Life's been hectic...but I'm still here....I've had a lot going on....no time for scrapping, or blogging for that matter.
I'm going to try to get back on track...I've missed this place and I've missed scrapping, too!
Bear with me....it'll all come back around!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Posted by Darlene at 8:35 PM
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
And...here we go!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is mind your own business.
2. Got clams?
3. When I think of carnivals I think of dirty, toothless people smoking a cigarette.
4. The Gerber Daisy is my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include so much clutter that I can't FIND my desk.
6. This heat makes me wanna stay inside.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to girls night out, tomorrow my plans include a carnival (see #3) and Sunday, I want to wish my wonderful friend Bonnie a Happy Birthday!
I promise a real update soon. With layouts and pictures and words, even.
Have a great weekend!
Posted by Darlene at 6:15 AM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Thursday, April 2, 2009
is what I woke up to this morning. Yes, my hubby is home. For good. Yippee!! After working 12 miles off the coast of Mississippi for 3.5 months, he is back home where he belongs. It's so nice to have him here, heck, it's nice to be able to talk to him without having to spend the entire conversation saying. "WHAT?!" "YOU THERE?!" "HELLO?!"
Although it's going to take a little adjustment on our part, (I've only had to share my bed with AJ these last few months...lol) I am soooooo happy he is here.
So here's to NORMAL....or our new version of it, anyway.
I'm off to scrap for 54 hours straight starting tomorrow, so plan to see TONS of layouts....I hope. I made 29 page kits...my goal is 20 layouts. We shall see!
Posted by Darlene at 9:04 AM