Friday, November 30, 2007

My first attempt

At Cards, that is. I mean yeah, I've made cards but that was at a SU Demonstration and everything was pre-cut and the idea was already there, kwim? We were challenged over at Scrapperie to make 4 cards from scraps. I am so not a scrap saver, but I went thru my page kits and found some stuff I had actually saved!

The first one is a sketch that Jayme made back in October, and I just got around to making it. The 2nd one was a sketch that was on Scrapperie.

The 3rd and 4th were kind of myown, with a little inspiration. So, any big plans this weekend? We will be going to a Christmas parade tomorrow morning and then we will be putting up our Christmas stuff. We have a lot this year to put up~~I went the day after CHristmas last year and went crazy buying all kind of stuff. Actually, I can't remember everything I bought!! I'm hoping to get some great pictures this weekend so that I can scrap away some holiday pix!!

Have a great weekend!

xoxox
Darlene



6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! you have great scraps! Your cards are so pretty!

Tanya said...

You did a great job with your cards D~
No plans for me on the weekend.
Hope AJ is feeling better!

Colleen said...

Cute cards! Fun, hey?

We have a crazy busy weekend (see blog for all the gory details! hee hee).

Enjoy...

Melissa said...

Gorgeous cards!!!! I'm gonna give that a shot, too, one of these days! They look awesome!!!!

~ Jayme ~ said...

Well look at you!! Diving into the card making game. You go, you did great with them. And thank you for using one of my sketches. :) Perhaps I can start making a sketch every now and then. :)

My favorite one is the Hello Kitty card, it's super cute!!!

Marie said...

These are great cards!