Thursday, January 29, 2009

All Is Right With the World...


....well, MY world, anyway. On Tuesday, I got a phone call from Web telling me that he had a change in plans and was coming home!! Woo hoo! He hasn't been home since the 28th of December and was slated to come home NEXT (2/7)weekend. Nevertheless, he's here now and will be until Sunday.

I did stress a little about the condition of the house. I must admit that I had "let it go" a bit---but I was starting to get it ready for next weekend. So I did a speed clean and it turned out pretty good.

It's nice having him home. It's nice to be 'normal'..haha

3 comments:

VAWM said...

Awesome Dee! Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to the photos!

Marie Levite said...

Glad to hear your are putting the web back into webdee!! Enjoy.

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

How wonderful to have your man back home!! Have a lovey dovey weekend!!