Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Christmas (again)

So it's been a month since Christmas. In that month, I have completed three Christmas layouts:


I used Inspired Blueprints #7 for this layout of AJ and her friend decorating cookies. I also used Sassafras Lass! This is my very first 8 1/2 x 11 layout ever and I must say it was fun to do!

I'm not real happy with this one. I love the pic, but just couldn't seem to do it justice. I added some wrapping paper to the top and scalloped it. It seemed to match better than the other papers I had.


I used Inspired Blueprints #8 for AJ's Santa pic this year. I had her write a few of the things she asked for. I thought she might get a kick out that when she gets older to see her 5 year old handwriting! (it says Barbie House, Calendar and Microphone - all of which she got!)


Welp, that's all the Christmas I have for now. I have a LOT more pics to scrap, but we'll just have to see how that goes.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

xoxox,

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Love those layouts, too cute

VAWM said...

Dee, love your new LOs. AJ is so cute!

CJ said...

Wow, can I just send all my pictures to you to do??? They are awesome!

Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts Dee!!!