Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

.....was wonderful! Santa was waaaaaay too good to me yet again! AJ was more than thrilled with her Santa gifts and Web loved his also!

We went to my mom's for Christmas Dinner and had spiral ham, roast beef, green bean w/tomatoes, hash brown casserole, baked brie (one of my faves), and Creme Brulee cheesecake for dessert. It was all so yummy and the best thig is that my mom and Don made it ALL! We just showed up! ;)

I was supposed to work on Wednesday, but AJ didn't feel that great (and neither did/do I) so it didn't take much for me not to go in. I did go in for a bit today though---and tomorrow will be my normal work Friday.

Now for some scrapstuff:
#1 - Trimming the Tree

These pics were so beautiful that I didn't know if I could do them justice in a LO. I am pleased with the outcome, though. It even was chosen for LOTD today at Scrapperie!

This LO features the Glad Tidings kit from Scrapperie.










#2 - Santa 07
This was the first year that AJ actually WANTED to see Santa. She patiently waited in line and went right up to him and onto his lap. I am so happy to have a GOOD Santa pic this year!














#3 - Everyone Loves a Parade!
This is AJ at the local CHristmas parade - enjoying it, but holding her ears constantly!

This LO features the Glad Tidings kit from Scrapperie.














Well I hope your Christmas was fab and you received everything your heart desired! I am getting ready to turn in early and try to doctor this cold!

xoxox,
D

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are all gorgeous! Especially the first one! The photos are beautiful, and your layout shows them off perfectly!

Tanya said...

Beautiful, beautiful LO's D~
I'm going to have to check the Scrapperie place out!!
Hope you all are feeling better!
{{hugs}}

Melissa said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! Love them!!! You are on a roll!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layouts my dear! So glad you had a wonderful day!