Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's almost here......


CHRISTMAS!!!! I am glad to report that I am now officially in the Christmas spirit! About darn time, huh? Last night, we went two towns over and looked at Christmas lights. They were sooooooo beautiful. We hadn't been to that particular neighborhood in about 3 years--I remember we took my dad once when AJ was a baby. I remember how he enjoyed them and looked forward to the next year when we could go. Welp, time passed and things happen and we never were able to take him again for one reason or another. I think he was with us last night, though, and that made me feel all warm and cozy.

Today, we are having Christmas for Web's son Ryan and for his son Jon and his wife and daughter. I am making a lasagna for a change. I know we will all be eating ham and turkey for the rest of this week probably, so I thought a lasagna would be good.

Well, I need to go start cooking my feast! Have a Super Sunday everyone!

xoxox,
D

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Those lights look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the photo, and enjoy your Christmas xx

Colleen said...

Great picture and that's what we did last night too - went and looked at lights! Hope dinner was fun last night and enjoy the day...