Friday, December 7, 2007

Wait, it's Friday?!

We will be heading to the House of Mouse this weekend for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

But before we go, I have a TON of stuff to do~~~like finish putting up the Christmas decorations inside and outside. Like washing clothes. Like hopefully getting some scrapping done!

This week has been hectic, although not much has really been going on. It just seems that I have been getting home after dark every. single. night. I'm really tired and really just wanna sleep. BUT, that won't be happening for the rest of the month, I am sure. Why is it that December just flies by and you are left hanging on trying to get stuff done? I am really not a last minute type of person, but this year, I will be and it is driving me nutso.

But I will suck it up and put a smile on my face because it really is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of holiday madness!

xoxox,
D

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Have a wonderful time D~
I know exactly what you mean about December speeding along. I just can't keep up.. Why doesn't January speed along like this!!?
Happy Times D~
x0x

Colleen said...

Well, I hope you have fun this weekend and enjoy the time with your family!

Unknown said...

Ohhh have so much fun! LUCKY girl!

Jayme Downs said...

Oh how fun!!!!!!!!!! I hope ya'll enjoy the weekend with Mickey. :) Share some pics with us later. :)

Melissa said...

How was the Mickey Christmas? I bet it was wonderful. December does fly by...I'm with you there! Try to get some sleep! You need that, too!!

My Paper World said...

I hope you had a wonderful time! xx

TheresaK said...

you lucky girl..........i wanna come too!!!